Changes and Commitment
When I started this blog, I was on fire (or so I thought) to share my political view. I didn't feel comfortable using my personal blog as a forum for those thoughts. I've pretty much dropped the ball on this one. That doesn't mean I don't have lots of views that I'd like to share. It means I've gotten lazy about posting those views.
As we approach 2011, I'm making some changes to this blog. I've added quotes from President Abraham Lincoln on the right column. I'm making a commitment to update this blog at lease once a week. Hopefully as the 2012 election cycle heats up I will post even more often.
My goal for this blog, other than sharing my thoughts, is to impress upon readers the importance of getting involved in the political process. It is critical that you watch what is going on in Washington and then form your own views on each subject. It is vital that you get out and vote every time the polls are open.
Thanks for sticking with me. Stay tuned for an improved blog...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home