Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Voted

I voted in the mid-term election yesterday. I filled out my ballot in the comfort of my home. I took time to look up the things I wasn't familiar with and come to an informed decision. I mailed my ballot today. Now I can sit back and see what everyone else does.

In Arizona we have several propositions to vote on. I voted "no" on all but one of them. I did not vote a straight ticket (as usual). I voted for some republicans, some democrats, and one libertarian for the first time in my life. I did not like the rep. or the dem. in that race. I voted "no" on the judges but one.

I sat out the race for my local school district. I don't have any kids in school. I'm not at all familiar with this district because we raised our family in another district.

So, my vote has been cast. For better or worse, my voice is going to be heard in this election.

Bring on 2012!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home